Saturday, March 31, 2012

Clothing Optional

Wee Update:

I live alone. My roommate finished her EVS project and moved back home last Sunday, leaving me a little worried about who would be moving in next. Turns out...no one! I have wanted to live alone for YEARS, but now that it's here, it feels a bit odd. My first order of business was to move into the larger bedroom. After that, I wiped down the entire flat with disinfectant wipes (I don't know how many people have lived here before). Now that the place is officially mine, my life has become:

like this

and this

and, of course, this

Additionally, I now have a spare bedroom for guests, in addition to the three spare mattresses and two couches. So come play!!

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go crank up my music and sing and dance while cooking

Photobucket

xoxo
VB

3 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcgxBHBsl-4 How could you forget this :D !!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA perfect!! You are so right, how could I forget?? xx

      Delete
  2. hahahahaha i'll pass for sure help you to dance :p

    ReplyDelete